Incorporating a Techdoc Business

Subject: Incorporating a Techdoc Business
From: "John J. Gardiner" <john -at- johngardiner -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 12:31:47 -0800

I am interested in hearing from those of you who have incorporated your technical documentation business in California. After serious consideration, I've concluded that I should incorporate my one-man shop. Problem is, I am unclear on the process. State web sites on the subject are nearly useless.

I'd like to know of any resources (Internet, books, etc.) that clearly describe what is involved. Feel free to email me directly if you feel this subject is not relevant to other list members. Thanks.

John J. Gardiner
Documentation and Design
www.johngardiner.com

Online Help * User Guides * Documentation
Web Site and Graphic Design

"Any connection between your reality
and mine is purely coincidental."