Tagger and MasterView -- where have they gone?

Subject: Tagger and MasterView -- where have they gone?
From: Jean Hollis Weber <jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au>
To: Technical Writers List <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 06:18:54 +1000

I've just spent a frustrating half hour trying to track down these two
products or their authors, which were mentioned in an article by Win Day a
couple of years ago (related to alternatives to Microsoft Word's Master
Documents). The two sites mentioned no longer exist, I can't find anything
more recent in the archives (or the directory), and a couple of web
searches failed to turn up anything other than the original references, now
out of date.

Does anyone know whether either of these products is still available, or
how I can get in touch with their authors?

Tagger -- Dr Chris Ruckman
MasterView -- Tom Dibble

(Don't tell me to use something other than Word. I'm looking for this
information as part of some research into add-on tools for Word, for those
who are required to use Word. I know perfectly well that FrameMaker, for
example, will do the job better than Word. That's totally beside the point
here.)

Thanks for any genuine help that anyone can give me.

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
mailto:jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au
The Technical Editors' Eyrie http://www.wrevenge.com.au/
Avalook at Australia Travel site: http://www.avalook.com.au/
Now available: Electronic Editing, A quick start guide for
editing students, experienced editors making the
switch from paper to online, and anyone who needs
to write or edit electronically. For details:
http://www.wrevenge.com.au/bookshop/e-edit.htm