HELP!! FrontPage Problem

Subject: HELP!! FrontPage Problem
From: mconniff -at- csc -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:34:17 -0600

Sigh... Here's the situation:

We are using FrontPage 98

We are creating a template using a table to define the different areas. It is a
2 column table where the left column runs the height of the page. The second
column is divided into 2 rows--one for the header and another for the main body.

Our Problem:

Text does not wrap with in the main body cell (or any other cell). First it
starts to "eat" the left column and then it extends it's column boarder farther
to the right.

We have racked our brains trying to determine why it is doing this. The "no
wrap" selection is NOT chosen.

Can anyone help? Please?

Frustrated to no end,

Melissa