RE: What department are you in?

Subject: RE: What department are you in?
From: kimber_miller -at- acs-inc -dot- com
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 14:08:47 -0600

I'm on long-term with ACS (re-upped recently) as a contractor. I have always
been a part of the development team. While I do work on 2 projects for business
development, that effort is seen as "liaison" work and "synergy-enhancing"
between our devo and sales/marketing groups. While many days this work is the
most fun, challenging, and interesting, I would never be happy about being
aligned in marketing or in customer support, for that matter. I am certain that
in my current environment I'd lose credibility points. I need the proximity to
the source.

Interesting thread.

--Kimber
Who just survived a substantial RIF @