Graduate school: Utah State's online program

Subject: Graduate school: Utah State's online program
From: megan -dot- rock -at- fanucrobotics -dot- com
To: "Techwr-l (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:58:09 -0500

Hi everyone:

I'm contemplating beginning my Master's in the Fall of 2000, and I'd like to
do an online program. I've spent considerable time looking through Utah
State's web site for the university's online technical writing Master's
program. I poked around in the techwr-l archives looking for more
information, but all I I found was a reference to the program from sometime
last year, so I decided to write to the list. I have a few questions and
would greatly appreciate any info I can glean! Please respond to me
personally; I'll send a summary to anyone who is interested in the responses
I get.

Are any of you currently enrolled in this program or have you been in the
last year?

If you are currently working fulltime and are enrolled in USU's online
Master's program, how many classes do you typically take per semester? What
class or classes are you taking and how many total hours per week did you
find yourself spending in reading, studying, online class activities, and
homework for each class?

Would you recommend this program to others? Any special advice or words of
wisdom?

Thanks for your responses!

Regards,
Megan Rock

Megan E. Rock
Technical Writer - Product Documentation
FANUC Robotics North America, Inc.
Phone: 1-248-377-7948
Fax: 1-248-377-7363
E-mail: megan -dot- rock -at- fanucrobotics -dot- com
Web: http://www.fanucrobotics.com