Calling writers in small or startup companies

Subject: Calling writers in small or startup companies
From: David Farbey <David -dot- Farbey -at- lazysoft -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L list'" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "'Techcomm list'" <techcomm -at- user -dot- itconsult -dot- co -dot- uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 17:34:41 -0000

I am preparing a presentation for the forthcoming FORUM conference in London
in June 2000, and I'd very much like to contact any other writers who are
working for small or start-up software companies.

If you fall into this category and are prepared to answer a few questions,
please contact me directly. Please do not reply to the list.

Many thanks and kind regards,

David Farbey
Technical Writer
Lazy Software Ltd
david -dot- farbey -at- lazysoft -dot- com

This message has been posted to the techwr-l list, the techcomm list, and
the STC Lone Writers SIG list.