RE: References (was Re: Agencies

Subject: RE: References (was Re: Agencies
From: Kevin McLauchlan <KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com>
To: "'Giordano, Connie'" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>, Kevin McLauchlan <KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 09:00:55 -0500

Yeah, as I mentioned to another correspondent, that
WAS the actual situation last year. Currently I'm
happily ensconced in the new place, having negotiated
very tightly to provide needed references while avoiding
burning any bridges.

It would seem that contractors have a big edge in the
multiple-current-references department.

Probably, getting involved in the STC would solve
some of the problem in future. :-)

Kevin McLauchlan
kmclauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com

[snip]