RE: Font Weirdness--Word 97 on Win 95; CORRECTION!!!

Subject: RE: Font Weirdness--Word 97 on Win 95; CORRECTION!!!
From: kimber_miller -at- acs-inc -dot- com
To: <ARUBOTTOM -at- SENSORMATIC-VPD -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 16:14:23 -0600

Thanks, Al!

To Everyone Else who replied:

See! I'm not nuts! I *was* in the Fonts folder and I *didn't* need to reboot.
Thanks also to Amy Smith who privately assured me of my sanity.

I haven't yet tried the nonsensical exercise outlined in the link that Al sent,
but at least I've attained sufficient geekiness to understand it.

Again saved by Techwhirlers,

--Kimber