RE: Font Weirdness--Word 97 on Win 95; CORRECTION!!!

Subject: RE: Font Weirdness--Word 97 on Win 95; CORRECTION!!!
From: "RUBOTTOM, AL" <ARUBOTTOM -at- SENSORMATIC-VPD -dot- com>
To: "'kimber_miller -at- acs-inc -dot- com'" <kimber_miller -at- acs-inc -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 12:26:15 -0800

My apologies, Kimber,
upon re-reading yr msg, I see you DO mention you do NOT have the Install New
Font option
on yr Fonts folder. This often happens.... sooo, whatcha gotta do is this:

Change the Fonts folder's attributes, in a seemingly nonsensical exercise,
but it works.

This article on MS site best recaps how to do it; so go to it:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q133/7/25.asp

I've had this happen [& know of it happening] many times over the years.
It's a Feature, not a BUG! [you'd think they'd've fixed this by now...]

ttfn,
Al