WinWriters Conference in 2000

Subject: WinWriters Conference in 2000
From: Andrea McCauley <Andrea -dot- McCauley -at- slhnet -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:21:51 -0500

Fellow listers,

I am interested in attending the WinWriters Conference in San Diego, March
5-9, 2000. If anyone has attended this conference in the past, would you
mind sharing your experience with me online or offline? I am somewhat new
to online documentation but not hard copy documentation. Will this
conference be beneficial for learning the ins and outs of online
documentation? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrea