HTML editor

Subject: HTML editor
From: William Swallow <WSWALLOW -at- commsoft -dot- net>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:54:10 -0500

I know I'm a little late in replying, but here goes.

If you're into the source markup, check out HomeSite. If you're not and you
really like WYSIWYG, Dreamweaver is the most-praised tool on the market. If
you can't afford Dreamweaver, CNet (I believe) mentioned HotMetal Pro 6 as a
close second for a fraction of the price (actually have that on my Xmas list
*g*).

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
Aptis Inc.
a subsidiary of Billing Concepts
phone: 518.433.7698
fax: 518.433.7680
<mailto:william -dot- swallow -at- aptissoftware -dot- com>
<http://www.aptissoftware.com>