Re: International phone numbers

Subject: Re: International phone numbers
From: "Nicolette Srivastava" <nicolette -dot- srivastava -at- htcinc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 10:24:42 +0530

Hello Meg;

The +1 is also understood here in India, as I believe it is elsewhere in
Asia. I would concur with other posters about leaving visible separators
between country and city code.

Nicolette Srivastava
Manager, Technical Documentation
Hi Tech Consultants, Inc.
mailto:nicolette -dot- srivastava -at- htcinc -dot- com
http://www.htcinc.com