creating GUI for WinHelp

Subject: creating GUI for WinHelp
From: "White, Leigh" <LeighW2 -at- medcmp -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:05:01 -0500

Hi, All;

My doc team is producing Win Help for a Delphi-based app using RoboHelp 95
(yes, I know...). We're interested in creating some front-end graphical
interfaces to replace the standard 3-tab interface that RH creates. I'd like
to achieve an HTML look and feel. The obvious answer is to switch to HTML
Help, I know, but that's not a possibility right now.

Does anybody know of any third-party products we could look at to reduce the
heavy lifting? None of us are programmers.

Please reply off-list.

Thanks much,

Leigh W. White
Vision Technical Writer
Medic Computer Systems, Inc.
leighw2 -at- medcmp -dot- com

Views expressed by the author do not necessarily represent those of Medic
Computer Systems, Inc., management and Board of Directors.