Re: Milestones and Microsoft Project et al.:

Subject: Re: Milestones and Microsoft Project et al.:
From: "Joe" <jsokohl -at- eudoramail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 07:09:26 -0800

Inspiration has a good reputation, and it works on both Wintel and Macintosh platforms. see http://www.aecsoft.com/
Unfortunately, MS Project and Milestones (and its subproduct, Simplicity), only work on Wintel platforms. Also, although Milestones & Inspiration can create .mpx transfer files, they can't import .mmp (Project-native files). This means the person who is using MS Project must take the extra step to save the file in .mpx format...something that hinders both efficiency and usability....
Just my thoughts,
joe
Joe Sokohl
---
Our fears are like dragons, guarding our most precious treasures.
___Rainer Marie Rilke