MS Word questions.

Subject: MS Word questions.
From: gyaker -at- csc -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 13:15:49 -0500

I have three quick questions regarding MS Word (97). Feel free to respond
privately.

1. Is there a way to put the current page's Heading X in the header or footer?
I'm having trouble figuring this out.

2. I've lost the color palletes in the Text Color and Text Background drop down
menus. How do I get the colors back?

3. I'm writing a document that includes many multiple-page tables. Is there any
way to get word to intelligently insert table breaks at the bottom of a page and
start the next page with the appropriate (static) column headings?

I usually think of myself as a Word expert, but these have got me stumped. TIA!

Gil Yaker
gyaker -at- csc -dot- com
Computer Sciences Corporation
Federal Black Lung Project