Styles for Heading Levels

Subject: Styles for Heading Levels
From: "Grimm, Leslie" <leslieg -at- aiinet -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>, framers -at- FrameUsers -dot- com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:47:27 -0500

Hi Everyone--

I am in the process of updating our FrameMaker templates to give our
documents a newer, updated look and feel. One of the main things I am
focusing on is updating our headings (fonts, styles, indentation, etc.) so
that they reflect the hierarchy of our documents better. I am interested in
finding out what styles you are using for the different heading levels in
your documents. Thanks in advance!

Leslie Grimm
Senior Technical Editor
Applied Innovation Inc.