Streaming Media anyone?

Subject: Streaming Media anyone?
From: Michael Andrew Uhl <uhl -dot- mike -at- epa -dot- gov>
To: "TECHWR-L, (Tech Writers)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 15:52:44 -0500

My duties as a technical writer are once again being pushed into a new
area. I've been asked to find out if streaming media is a good
communication tool and what it would cost us to make it happen.

Are any of you involved in designing or maintaining streaming media
sites or systems? If so, would you please reply to me offline and let me
know some of the details of your operation? Thanks. (This is for use by
U.S. EPA, so there's little chance that you'd be helping a competitor.)

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

-Mike
--
Michael Andrew Uhl (mailto:uhl -dot- mike -at- epa -dot- gov)
Lockheed Martin - U.S. EPA Scientific Visualization Center