Re: FWD: Discouraging supervisor from tangential assignment

Subject: Re: FWD: Discouraging supervisor from tangential assignment
From: "Steven J. Owens" <puff -at- netcom -dot- com>
To: russgri -at- netbci -dot- com (Russell Griechen)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:24:01 -0800 (PST)

Russell Griechen writes:

> By any terms Access is a relational database. Where have you been?

Off in the real database world :-). I'll take your word for it,
though I haven't been impressed with Access in the past. I may have
been misremembering a lack in some other area as a lack of relational
capabilities. Does access provide SQL? Or my information may simply
be out of date.

Steven J. Owens
puff -at- netcom -dot- com