Re: What's Telecom?

Subject: Re: What's Telecom?
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: Michael Johnson <michaelj -at- oecmed -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 12:04:04 -0600

I'm not a telecommunications professional, but I play one on TV. The
book "Wired Style, Principles of English Usage in the Digital Age"
(frighteningly chic itself, and printed on chartreuse paper) defines
telecom thus:

Short for telecommunications. Never plural (*not* telecoms).

--
Jo Baer
Senior Technical Writer

Forget world peace.