RE: Word's TOC

Subject: RE: Word's TOC
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: <cmckenzie -at- gis-global -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:04:35 -0500

Look into the "Master Document"/subdocument" feature in MS Word. It might
give you what you want

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my portion of this email are
mine and mine alone. They are not the thoughts, ideas, and/or opinions of
any past, present, or future employers, or any group that I might belong
to."