RE: PDF to Frame

Subject: RE: PDF to Frame
From: "Wollenberger, David" <David -dot- Wollenberger -at- sterling -dot- com>
To: cyd dunning <c_dunning -at- hotmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:23:10 -0800

You can do this, but you will lose ALL of your formatting.

In Acrobat (edit version), select Edit -> Copy File to Clipboard (for large
docs, you may have memory problems with your clipboard -- talk to your
system admin). In FrameMaker, inside a document, select Edit -> Paste
Special and then select Rich Text Format.

David