RE: Your Opinion - THANK YOU

Subject: RE: Your Opinion - THANK YOU
From: "Parker, Cassandra M." <CMPARKER -at- intermedia -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:57:08 -0500

I don't want to take up a lot of time on this simple question, so I'll make
a decision on one or the other. I simply wanted to see what other technical
writers were using, which is what the list is for, to have open
communication between the many technical communicators.

THANKS to all who replied, your opinion definitely counts. I received 12
replies and here are the results:

one word = 4
two words = 7

one person didn't give a preference but said, "so pick one, use it, move
on", which is what I was going to do once I had a couple of opinions.

Thanks again to all who replied.