Thank you for your assistance

Subject: Thank you for your assistance
From: "Curtis Brautigam" <curtisb -at- nurserysupplies -dot- com>
To: "Framers" <Framers -at- FrameUsers -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:57:21 -0500

After trying all of the advice on this list and from the Adobe site, I
de-selected the Downsample and Compression options in the Distiller Job
Options dialog box and I reset my printer to a Post Script printer before I
saved my file in PDF format. The images came out absolutely beautifully when
I printed them out. I would like to thank you all for your assistance.