My PDF graphics are still fuzzy

Subject: My PDF graphics are still fuzzy
From: "Curtis Brautigam" <curtisb -at- nurserysupplies -dot- com>
To: "Framers" <Framers -at- FrameUsers -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:10:25 -0500

I tried all of the suggestions that have been e-mailed to me: 1)
de-selecting the downsample functions; 2) importing the graphics into
FrameMaker in a dpi divisible with the printer dpi; 3) setting the
compression to zip; 4) setting the downsample at a dpi divisible with the
printer dpi; 5) I printed the file in the Acrobat Distiller file, then
distilled it. My graphics still come out fuzzy. I printed Adobe Support
Database Document 318191 off the Adobe Web site, and followed the
directions, and still, the graphics in my PDF files came out fuzzy. What
should I do?