Re: My PDF graphics are still fuzzy

Subject: Re: My PDF graphics are still fuzzy
From: Katav <katav -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Curtis Brautigam <curtisb -at- nurserysupplies -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 06:06:32 -0800 (PST)

Try printing to a printer DRIVER with a higher
resolution. You only need a Hi-Rez PS driver, not the
printer (since you're printing to file/disk anyway).

--- Curtis Brautigam <curtisb -at- nurserysupplies -dot- com>
wrote:
> I tried all of the suggestions that have been
> e-mailed to me: 1)
> de-selecting the downsample functions; 2) importing
> the graphics into
> FrameMaker in a dpi divisible with the printer dpi;
> 3) setting the
> compression to zip; 4) setting the downsample at a
> dpi divisible with the
> printer dpi; 5) I printed the file in the Acrobat
> Distiller file, then
> distilled it. My graphics still come out fuzzy. I
> printed Adobe Support
> Database Document 318191 off the Adobe Web site, and
> followed the
> directions, and still, the graphics in my PDF files
> came out fuzzy. What
> should I do?

=====
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}