Re: [Fwd: British English technical variations]

Subject: Re: [Fwd: British English technical variations]
From: John Nesbit <janesbit_99 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Steve Read <seread -at- pacbell -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 23:09:24 -0800 (PST)

--- Steve Read <seread -at- pacbell -dot- net> wrote:
> I spent nine years in the UK, so I'll help. Finally!
> Something I know
> about!

Appreciate all the responses to this--definitely was
a help! Hopefully, I'll run into something that I
know about to return the favor before too long--if
anyone has questions regarding Navajos and Hopis, I'd
likely be right at home after spending 21 years on the
reservation ;-)

John

=====
World Religions: http://bahai.freeservers.com