RE: The Old Argument: Framemaker vs. MS Word

Subject: RE: The Old Argument: Framemaker vs. MS Word
From: "David Knopf" <david -at- knopf -dot- com>
To: "Marc Santacroce" <epubs -at- ricochet -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 14:31:13 -0800

Marc Santacroce wrote:

| My expectation is that the customer base is broad enough that someone
| will take Frame over if Adobe abandons it.

Insofar as FrameMaker is one of John Warnock's favorite products and is the
tool he uses to create documents, I think it extremely unlikely that Adobe
will drop FrameMaker. In Dr. Warnock's own words: "As long as I'm associated
with Adobe, FrameMaker is never going away." (See www.frameusers.com for
more info.)

Regards,

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415.550.8367
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Certified RoboHELP Instructor & Consultant
WebWorks Publisher Certified Trainer