Re: STC SIGs - scam or resource?

Subject: Re: STC SIGs - scam or resource?
From: Mpschiesl -at- ra -dot- rockwell -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:39:01 -0600

I elected a few SIGs recently, and I've had newsletters from the Consulting
and Independent
Contracting SIG and the Usability SIG, but I really wish that I could make
contact or get something
from the Illustrator and Visual Design SIG. I wouldn't even mind
contributing in some SIG projects
if that would help (actually, I'd consider personal participation to be one
of the benefits of being in
the SIG).

Thanks for bringing up the topic,

Michael