Re: STC SIGs - scam or resource?

Subject: Re: STC SIGs - scam or resource?
From: "Dan Roberts" <droberts63 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: <jalnd -at- earthlink -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:40:05 -0500

And the original instigator of this thread felt that he didn't receive his
$x worth of items. It could very well be that different SIGs are better
organized than others, respond better than other, are more well run and more
productive than others.

Bear in mind that I'm not castigating stc, any particular SIG, or any
particular members thereof. Still, the original poster and several other
respondants stated that they didn't receive the bang for their buck. If
other folks feel they have received their bang, then blessings on their
head.

Tho, ya know, it might be productive to know which specific SIGs (I haven't
bothered to keep track) folks think are worth the membership and which they
feel aren't.