Lotus Notes as Documentation Summary - Thanks!

Subject: Lotus Notes as Documentation Summary - Thanks!
From: Shari Gray <sharigray -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: stclwrsig-l <stclwrsig-l -at- lists -dot- stc -dot- org>, techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:30:29 -0800 (PST)

Thanks so much for all the great responses I got. I
guess it is not as crazy of an idea as I first
thought.

The result is that we have decided to continue just
attaching the documents in the database. I must say
that I am not disappointed.

I think to get the "Open New Office Document" to work,
the Notes Administrator has to set something up. I
tried a few things such as copying and pasting an
existing Word document. It changed my formatting and
page breaks and then locked up Notes where I had to
reboot. The formatting issue seems to be a recurring
problem with people that have gone that route.

Again, thanks to everyone who took time to respond and
tell me their experiences.

Thanks,
Shari

Shari Scott Gray