Excel versions? (urgent!)

Subject: Excel versions? (urgent!)
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 07:39:06 -0800 (PST)

Oh, ye fonts of odd wisdom! I am editing a document
that says that our product can be used with either
Excel 7.0 or 8.0. All our copies of Excel say it's
version 97. Is Excel 97 the same as Excel v. 8.0? or
is it a later version?

I gotta get this ready for a release that *may* be
today... Thanks!

-Becca

=====
http://im.yahoo.com