Acrobat 4.0 Problem

Subject: Acrobat 4.0 Problem
From: bdoonan -at- coreco -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:37:08 -0500

Hi,

I'm experiencing several problems while generating PDFs from Acrobat. I've
recently updated to
Acrobat 4.0 from 3.0 and use it in conjunction with Word97.

Every PDF file I try to generate with Acrobat 4.0 I receive 2 error
messages:

1. The margins of section [all sections] are set outside the printable area
of the pages. Do you want to continue?

I will then continue and receive the following error message:

2. Acrobat Distiller failed to create the PDF file.

I then de-selected the "use Distiller printer" option and I still received
the first error message but not the second; hence, the PDF was created.
However, the fonts in the PDF are so bad they're almost unreadable even
though it prints beautifully.

Can I get a quick fix if possible please? I am in the middle of intense
deadlines and just don't have the time to analyze this or research the
archives.

Thanks,

Brian