Become relatively famous for your SGML knowledge

Subject: Become relatively famous for your SGML knowledge
From: Jason Davis <Bonzai_3 -at- excite -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 11:06:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi all!

I am writing a White Paper on SGML and it's importance to the technical
writing profession. One of the requirements of my research is that I
interview a technical writer who has experience working with SGML. David
Castro told me there are several people on this mailing list who are
knowledgeable about SGML, so I figured I'd start here.

The intent of the interview is not to quiz you on knowledge of SGML, but to
glean your experiences as a technical writer.

If you live in the SF/Bay area and potentially excited about being the
subject of a stimulating interview, please contact me. Either respond to
this message with contact info. or contact me personally.

Many Thanks,
Jason Davis
Phone: 925-825-7127
email: nosaj3 -at- pacbell -dot- net