Re: my pdf graphics really bite (pls help)

Subject: Re: my pdf graphics really bite (pls help)
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Ron Rhodes" <RRhodes -at- fourthchannel -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 07:32:53 -0800

Check your downsampling settings in Distiller. Start by clearing them all.
See if this helps. Then try setting them all to zip 8 bit and ccitt for
grayscale and see if that makes a difference.

BTW - I am giving a talk at the IESTC meeting April 20th in Riverside CA on
Getting Good PDF. We are going to start with installing the right printer
driver, and walk thru to Distiller settings, fonts, getting good graphics,
etc. In front of you with a laptop and a projector.

For more info and to RSVP, see www.iestc.org. This should be a very good
talk.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com