Re: letter of agreement and non-disclosure statement

Subject: Re: letter of agreement and non-disclosure statement
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Becca Price" <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 15:23:05 -0800

Go to www.Nolo.com and for about $14, you can get one written by a lawyer
that you can modify. That's what we did. As time went on - and as a
contractor really burned us - we have modified the one we use to suit our
needs. Make sure that you change it to be your state.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com