RE: Worthless Tech Comm Degrees

Subject: RE: Worthless Tech Comm Degrees
From: Robert Heath <rheath -at- eGain -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:32:26 -0800

98% Huh! I had heard 97.874383% But I didn't really pay much attention since
it's extremely difficult to quantify complex processes with simple
percentages and associating non-scientific, unquantifiable ideas with the
idea of scientific precision is done primarily to impress others. I just use
words like "most," "some," "all," and "a little."

--Robert

Technical Writer
eGain Communications Corp.
(408) 212-3558
rheath -at- egain -dot- com

"It's not enough to bridge the gap between technology and need. Somebody
needs to make humans want to cross that bridge."
--Alan Cooper, The Inmates are Running the Asylum