Re: Need another word for "enterable"

Subject: Re: Need another word for "enterable"
From: TS <tenglish -at- banet -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:25:21 -0800

How about...

"All available fields..." OR
"All active fields..."

>I need some help. A techy SME type insists that "enterable"
>is an acceptable term for use in technical documentation.
>I'd like to use something else, but can't come up with anything.
>Here's an example:
>All enterable fields should have a white background.
>Is there a better way of saying this?
>We're documenting software programming standards.

Previous by Author: Re: portfolio again - clarification
Next by Author: [no subject]
Previous by Thread: Re: Need another word for "enterable"
Next by Thread: RE: Need another word for "enterable"

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads