RE: System Requirements

Subject: RE: System Requirements
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Paul Hanson <PHanson -at- Quintrex -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 09:30:52 -0700 (PDT)

I did it because I worked at an assignment where they didn't
want any software but the "accepted corporate" software
installed on their machines. I first justified MY software that
I needed to do my job, then by default, they had to give me
another machine, though it wasn't on the network.

I moved screen caspture images using a peer to peer setup.

--- Paul Hanson <PHanson -at- Quintrex -dot- com> wrote:
> That is a new concept to me. If you use two PCs in your work
> area, one
> for testing and one for writing, could you chime in on how you
> convinced
> a manager of your need? I'd like to collect some strategies.

=====
John Posada
jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com
john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-291-7811
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin

http://im.yahoo.com/