Computer-based Training and Distance Ed

Subject: Computer-based Training and Distance Ed
From: "Craig Branham" <branhacc -at- slu -dot- edu>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:39:27 -0500

Dear Techwhirlers:

I'm making a transition into technical writing from teaching, and one of
the fields that has captured my interest has been designing and writing
computer-based training and Web-based distance ed.

I am interested in learning more about these fields from the tech writer's
perspective. Is there anyone on the list currently working in these fields
who wouldn't mind corresponding or talking briefly about their work
off-list? Can anyone recommend books, articles, or Web resources about
this field?

Please just drop me a line at the address below, and thanks. I will send a
summary of what I learn back to the list.

Craig Branham

branhacc -at- primary -dot- net