National Writer's Union

Subject: National Writer's Union
From: Tothscribe -at- aol -dot- com
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue Jun 27 07:47:15 2000

>Whatever you do, don't listen to a word that the
>National Writer's Union says

Andrew has hit on something that I've wondered about for a while now. I'm trying to branch out into other areas of writing, so I'm trying to join groups that will help me network.

But every time I consider the National Writer's Union, their us-against-them-at-Defcon-5 attitude puts me off every time.

Is anyone here a member of the NWU? Do you feel it is a worthwhile group for a mainly technical, occasionally freelance writer?

Nea Dodson