Demos and Wizards

Subject: Demos and Wizards
From: "Betler, Maura" <Maura_Betler -at- G1 -dot- com>
To: "\"TECHWR-L digest\" " <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:44:00 -0400

Hi, everyone.

I have a new position at my company, Group 1 Software. As part of my
responsibilities, I must evaluate and recommend software that enables
us to produce web-enabled training, multi-media demos, and GUI product
"wizards".

Questions:

Can you recommend software applications I should evaluate?

What are *you* using to do these things?

Is there any one tool that does all three things "elegantly"? (Okay, I
know it's wishful thinking!)

Thanks for any information/guidance you can provide!

--- Maura Betler
Online Information Developer
Group 1 Software, Inc.
"The Marketing Software Company"