Online Training Resources

Subject: Online Training Resources
From: Manuel Ortigoza <noel_ortigoza -at- usa -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 24 Jul 00 10:43:20 PST

Hi to all!

I'm a technical writer in a small IT firm in the Philippines. I'd like to
broaden my skills with some online training (the company I work for may not
have the budget for tech writing books). Would you guys be able to suggest
some good sites aside from the excellent TECHWR-L site?

Your help would be most appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Manuel M. Ortigoza Jr.
Technical Writer