RE: WebWorks Publisher Training

Subject: RE: WebWorks Publisher Training
From: "Lydia Wong" <lydiaw -at- fpoint -dot- com>
To: "Ellen Kelly" <EllenK -at- mentergy -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:29:56 -0400

Hi Ellen,

You asked for a "good WebWorks Publisher training course . . . "

Both myself and my coworker have taken WebWorks training courses (beginning
and advanced) from Scriptorium Publishing Services (www.scriptorium.com). We
were very pleased with the courses, both the instruction and the excellent
written guides that came with each course. Scriptorium offers courses at
different sites around the country. Check their web site for details and
locations.

I hope you find a training course that suits you. WWP has a steep learning
curve, and a good course can save you a lot of time in the long run,
especially if you are really going to customize your templates.

(And no, I don't work for Scriptorium or get any gratuities for recommending
their services!)

HTH,

Lydia
Lydia Wong