RE: funny behavior in HTML Help files... indented paragraphs?? -- THANKS!

Subject: RE: funny behavior in HTML Help files... indented paragraphs?? -- THANKS!
From: jsmith -at- informatica -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:34:32 -0700

Thanks to everyone who helped me. The problem was that I had a text-indent
style defined in my CSS. The text indents didn't show up on my machine, but
they did show up on some of my coworker's machines. FYI, my coworkers who
found the indents are using IE5 and I'm using IE4.

Thanks again!
Jennie Smith
jsmith -at- informatica -dot- com