HTML Localization (cross-posted to HATT)

Subject: HTML Localization (cross-posted to HATT)
From: Bill Burns <bburns -at- scriptorium -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 08:00:10 +0000

Hi, all.

I'm gathering information for an article on internationalizing HTML--primarily HTML-based help systems. I'd like to get some input from those of you localization folk out there who have experience in this area. Please contact me off list at bburns -at- scriptorium -dot- com -dot-
Thanks,
Bill Burns, Senior Technical Consultant, Scriptorium Publishing
FrameMaker ACE, WebWorks Publisher Certified Trainer
bburns -at- scriptorium -dot- com - 208-484-4459
http://www.scriptorium.com