RE: [Fwd: Writing Humor]

Subject: RE: [Fwd: Writing Humor]
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:12:09 -0400

This does not jive with what I find on hte SJSU web site
http://www.sjsu.edu/depts/english/2000PR.htm. Can someone:

1) Explain why this list is different . . . certainly, it is funny,
nonetheless.
2) Tell me whether the quotes comf from actual published fiction, or whether
the quotes are made up only for the contest.
3) Is anyone putting such humor in their tech docs or are we still limiting
ourselves to Easter-eggish hidden hyperlinks in PDFs and online help?

Thanks,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com