RE: PageMaker viewer?

Subject: RE: PageMaker viewer?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:05:24 -0400

Hallo:

Without speaking to the possibility of using a ?demo version of PageMaker as
a "free" viewer, there is no free or other viewer for PageMaker and, in a
related thought, FrameViewer, for FrameMaker, does not work with PageMaker
and also is not free.

If you want to make PageMaker files viewable by others who do not have the
program, you can create an Adobe Acrobat PDF from your PageMaker file. Adobe
Acrobat, the viewer for PDFs, is free.

Best regards,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com