Re: FWD: a question about "atmospheric" benefits

Subject: Re: FWD: a question about "atmospheric" benefits
From: "Tracy Boyington" <tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 14:39:37 -0600

If you have to convince me it's a benefit, it's not much of a benefit, is it?

enjoying the intangible benefits associated with working for the government ;-)

Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Career & Technology Education
Stillwater, OK

>>> <anonfwd -at- raycomm -dot- com> 11/07/00 01:41AM >>>
One of my superiors has always insisted that certain company traditions like flexible work hours, casual dress, and bi-weekly free lunches go a long way toward making up for our low salaries. A quote: "You're not wearing a suit right now. That's a company benefit."

Dec. 7-8, 2000, Orlando, FL -- $100 discount for STC members. or 800-646-9989.