RE: RoboHelp Advice Etc

Subject: RE: RoboHelp Advice Etc
From: Anna Bernhardt <abernhardt -at- alitech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:26:20 -0800

Thanks to everyone who sent me advice about RoboHelp. I am thinking of
moving from ForeHelp to RoboHelp mostly because of some of the formatting
limitations in ForeHelp, but am still not sure if that is the best long term
option. You suggestions encouraged me to rethink what exactly I want to get
from this transition.

I agree with the advice that others have offered Anna Fowler about
FrameMaker as a good choice for longer documentation layout and design. It
works well with smaller documents, but is so much more stable than Word for
longer documents that it really makes life easier. FM 6.0 has a lot of nice
features and works well.

Anna Bernhardt

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230