Re: editing guidelines

Subject: Re: editing guidelines
From: "Donn S Le Vie, Jr." <dlevie -at- austin -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 18:10:42 -0600

Like many if not most issues posted to this forum, the answer tends to be
"it depends." Are you editing applications of bioelectronic interactions in
molecular computing, or are you editing rev 4.5 of your product Quick Start
Guide? Those pages/hour or hours/page are going to vary with your
familiarity with the content.

Sure, there are some guidelines out there, but in my experience, you have to
expand or contract those guidelines depending on the technical content of
the material you are editing.

Donn Le Vie